Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunday Fun/Jory's Early Birthday

Well for some reason these pictures didn't come out in the right order. Oh well!

On Sunday night we carved pumpkins. Jory's the offical pumpkin carver in my family now. I didn't get a picture of the finished product though. Whoops!


All the girls in my family


Sisters (try not to stare at my pale face)


My mom came out wearing the same shirt I had on. People at church called us twins (my mom liked that)


We celebrated Jory's birthday 6 days early. I got him a radar detector. I've known what I was going to get him for months. He would always talk about it, but he never did guess what I was going to get him. My siblings got him a Chili's and Outback gift card. Yum! And we had an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. I love birthdays!



Derek's in the background trying to show off his muscles.

2 comments:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

How fun! What a great birthday for Jory. It looks like you all had fun carving pumpkins. How funny that you and your mom had the same shirts. You guys are funny!

Babette said...

Tell Jory Happy Birthday!