Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun times!

Saturday morning, before we left Virden Jory and some of the kids wanted to play basketball, so they had to move the bus first.


All the kids hanging out of the bus


Jory and Daya

After a while I decided to play basketball with them. I was on Case and his friends team. I could tell they didn't want me on their team. I made a basket right away and they were impressed. I ended up making 4 out of 5 baskets. I guess the boys didn't mind me being on their team after that.

We hurried to Thatcher to watch my little brother Chad's football game. He's the quarterback. Their team won, like usual.

Isn't he cute?

That night we went to Molli Larson and Tyler Norton's wedding reception. We decided to take some pictures before we left.

My mom and dad


Me and Jory

Later that night we all played SingStar. It was a lot of fun!

I love SingStar, okay?



We decided to go to Wal-Mart with Dani and her new boyfriend Bryce. We ended up in the Halloween costume section.


Jory the Woopie Cushin (he ended up buying this one).


Adam and Eve. You would have to be very brave to wear this!

Jory was really funny all night. I'm glad I married a funny person. Even though sometimes it could be really embarrassing. He wore the woopie cushion costume the rest of the night and got a lot of laughs from everyone.

We had a really fun night. I'm glad I got to hang out with my sister for awhile. She's always so busy doing a ton of other things when we come to visit. So it was good to do things with her. Who knows, there may be a wedding in the future.

4 comments:

Casey said...

She could barely walk for a long time and used a walker and stuff. Then she decided to just walk every morning through the pain. Now she can walk a lot better and walks a couple miles every morning.

Casey said...

Yeah, we're glad she's doing better too. Those adam and eve costumes are crazy! HAHAHAHAHA I want those.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Oh, it looks like you had so much fun. You guys are such a fun couple to be around. Who wouldn't want to spend time with you. You are so cute. Glad you had fun. :)

Lindsay said...

the whoopie cushion is the perfect chose. for jory. It really fits him. What fun. Bristol and I need to just get out and have some fun, it has been so long since we were being silly. We should do it more often. Thanks for the reminder