Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jory!

Today is Jory's REAL birthday. We went to the temple again today. The day started out really good besides the fact we were running a little late because Jory had to have breakfast in bed. On the way there we got into a fight about the stupidest thing in the world. I knew Satan had something to do with this. He doesn't want people to be doing good things. We debated not going to the temple, which was stupid because we were almost there. But we got over that, luckily. When we got to town we went to Subway to eat lunch. We tried paying with our debit card, but for some reason their credit card machine wasn't working. We stood there for a while and waited. I knew this had to be Satan trying to make us late. These days we never carry cash so we didn't really have many options. But I decided to check how much money I had in my wallet. The total was $10.99. I had 9 dollars and I was hoping I had enough change. I ended up having $1.99 in change. I had the exact amount for our meal. I was amazed. That doesn't happen very often. So we made it to the temple on time and we were the witness couple again. There wasn't a lot of people there today, so I'm glad we went.

In honor of Jory's birthday I'll post some pictures of him. These were all before we were married. It's amazing I even married him....He is funny though.





I love you Jory!

4 comments:

Babette said...

I hope Jory had a nice birthday!

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday to you. you belong in a zoo. you look like a monkey and you smell like one too. We love you Jory. Happy Birthday

Brooke said...

Hi, Jory & Chani! This is actually the first time I've checked out your blog. I'm not much of a blogger myself, but it's really fun to check out other people's. You guys are great, and I wish you lived closer. Come see us! We'll do something fun. Happy (belated) bday Jory!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Jory, it sounds like you had a great birthday. We hope things are going well. You look silly in some of those pictures, I have always wondered where Easton gets his silly faces from and well, they definantly come from a silly Uncle. We love you guys.