Thursday, October 30, 2008

A few days ago Jory and I went to Flagstaff to do some shopping and get our cars fixed. We went to this gigantic health food store. They had tons of things there, but I thought this was the most ridiculous. It was raw milk for $10.99. So I had to take a picture of it. People probably thought I was crazy. I think I would just buy a cow. It might be cheaper in the long run.



One thing we did buy that I love is this mouthwash. My little sister Rocki introduced me to it and I just had to have some for myself. It tints all the germs that were in your mouth, so you actually can see you have a cleaner mouth. For some reason I really like that. It's probably weird, but I like seeing things go from really dirty to clean. That why I actually don't mind cleaning the house. I recommend this mouthwash to everyone. It's pretty fun!



Me and Jory are carving pumpkins tonight so I'll post pictures later! I'm pretty excited!

1 comment:

Babette said...

Hi Chani! You are funny! Mom