Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Thankful

This year I'm really grateful for family.

I'm really thankful for my husband. Just today at church I had people tell me how great he was, what a great leader he was to the boys in our ward and a hard worker. I love him! I glad I picked the right one!



I'm thankful for my two angel girls who were too good to live in this world. And that they chose me and Jory to be their parents. Even though it was the hardest thing I have ever been through, I would never want it to be any other way. I'm thankful I know where they are and that they made it! Now all we have to do is live our lives so we can be with them again. I think about them everyday and I'm sure I'll keep thinking of them everyday for the rest of my life.



I'm thankful for THIS family! I'm thankful my parents taught me everything I needed to know and keep teaching me. They are always supportive of everything we do. I sure love them and miss them!



And I'm thankful for my new family. I love having sister-in-laws to talk too. And nieces and nephews. I love them! I had to get three pictures to get everyone in.





I love having a family!

4 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Chani,
I'm going to try and blog. Shay doesn't think I will be able to do it so I am going to have to work hard at it!! My step daughter lost twov boys. One when he was 6 weeks old to heart problems and the next time she got pregnat she lost a little boy when she was about 5 1/2 months along. Tell your mom hi for me. Way cute pictures you just posted.

joelle said...

I love all of the things you are thankful for! How do you get such cute headers? what do you do?!?! share your secrets :)

joelle said...

wow so fun! thanks Chani!

Casey said...

you're amazing...okay?