Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I've been thinking a lot about last year's Halloween. Me and Jory weren't dating yet, but we were hanging out a lot. I think I was starting to like him without really knowing it. Me, Stefani Smith, Jory and Kendal Cash all hung out that night. We went trick-or-treating to people's houses we knew. It was a lot of fun. Jory went home early that night because he had hurt his finger a little bit before that and was still on pain medication. I remember feeling kind of sad that he was going home so early. And I kind of felt bad that he lived in a hotel all by himself.

Jory and Kendal were a lot of fun to be around. They went to Wal-Mart and bought little kid costumes and they actually fit! They won an award at a dance for their costumes!

I was a cowgirl Halloween night, but I can't find a picture! But the weekend before there was a Halloween Institute dance and it was also 80's day at EA, so that's what I dressed up as.


Halloween was a lot of fun last year and it's fun to remember it! I like looking back at how far me and Jory have come since then. Life was a lot simpler then!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Just wanted to say your blog is cool. Mal told me to check it out. I'm not much in to blogging but she is trying to convince me that I need one. Cute pictures.
Candy