Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend. We had Thanksgiving with Jory's family in Virden. I learned how to make all kinds of things! I made rolls, corn bread, pies, ok that's it, but it felt like a lot! Right after dinner we rushed back to Thatcher because Jory was going hunting with my dad and brothers. So I spent the whole week with my mom and sisters. It was a lot of fun. I'm sure Jory had fun too! Here are some pictures of our trip. Of course I didn't take a lot, I'm really bad about that!
I hate how it put them all out of order!

Me and Jory before he left me to go hunting. I really missed him even though it was only two nights. We haven't been apart since he went to Mexico (without me) when we first got married. I'm suprised I let him do that!


Family Picture! These are always torture!


Me, Dani and Cheryl Welch. She was the teacher I worked with last year. Her and her husband had Thanksgiving with my family. I was sad I only got to see her for a few minutes.


Jory & Daya


Melissa


Me & Delani

3 comments:

payneful life said...

how fun. isn't it great to get together with family. I love this time of year just for that reason. Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving. did jory have any luck hunting?

Lindsay said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you were able to spend time with the family. We miss you guys.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

I am jealous that you got to see the family. I wish I could take pictures with those sweet little girls. I am so glad you had fun. I must say I am proud of you for making all that you did during Thanksgiving. {haha}