Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Dying!

I really am. I can't sleep because my mouth hurts like crazy. It's 5:30 am and I'm awake. That doesn't happen very often...or ever! I haven't taken any pain medicine since 7:00 because it made me sick. I threw up twice within 10 minutes. It reminds me of my pregnant days throwing up all the time. That wasn't fun. And then my teeth started bleeding, so that scared me! So now I'm TRYING to eat oatmeal so my pain medicine will stay down. Hopefully it will or I might really just die or feel like it anyway!

P.S. Happy Anniversary yesterday Mom & Dad!

4 comments:

Babette said...

Thanks Chani! I hope you start to feel better!

Jeni and Mike said...

Ouch, that sounds painful. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Fortunately it's a one time thing, right? Get feeling better soon!

Lindsay said...

I hope you start feeling back to normal soon. It doesn't sound like much fun. hang in there. Love ya

Jeremy.Celeste said...

We hope you start feeling better soon. It sounds like not very much fun. Atleast you won't have to go thru it again. We love you.