Tuesday, July 21, 2009

14 weeks

I had another appointment yesterday and everything looks really good. The doctor we saw was a new one. The clinic I go to has 3 different doctors and he is the only male doctor. They have such different opinions, it gets really confusing. The doctor that did the surgery said I need to take it easy and that I'll probably be on bed rest most of the time. This guy said I don't have to be on bed rest and I could pretty much do whatever I wanted, except lift 200 pounds. But he doesn't really know me or my situation. The first doctor was there from the beginning last time and knows my history first hand, so I think I'll trust her. I've been feeling really good lately and I'm loving all the ultrasounds we get, but we finally get a 3 week break, so I'm really excited. We have gone to an appointment every week this month.

The ultrasound lady tried to find out what we were having this time, but the baby was curled up in a ball upside down the whole time she couldn't see.





Here is me at 14 weeks. I'm already getting big. Oh yeah, and I got my hair cut. The lady cut it about 3 inches shorter then I wanted it to be. Jory likes it, so that's good. I woke up this morning missing my hair though. I don't think I've ever had it this short.

9 comments:

Green's said...

Chani - I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair that short! It's very becoming of your face and cheeck bones, and I'm telling you the truth! Jory is right!

Kristyn ;) said...

I love your hair. It looks super cute!!

Anonymous said...

I finally wrote on my blog! haha

Casey said...

Oh my gosh you AND your baby are both so freaking cute. I love your little baby bump and your hair is adorable. Your baby is getting so big I'm so happy for you! AHHHHH

Ashley said...

congrats on the baby!!! Its very exciting! :) Good luck with everything. PS... the hair is cute!

Unknown said...

You look great girl! and I love the hair! That is so strange that you see different doctors. I would not like that at all. But I'm SO glad you are doing great and am so excited for you!

Chris Whitney Lewis Family said...

Love the hair, and being pregnant looks good on you!!! You absolutely look like you are glowing!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

Denver and Megan said...

Chani! I love your hair cut and you are just getting cuter and cuter with your cute little tummy!

Lindsay said...

Your hair looks great....it is so cute..not that you weren't beautiful before:) but the new cut looks super cute..love it...love your cute little tummy..