Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lake Powell

Last week my whole family came up to visit. We did things around Kayenta for 2 days then went to Lake Powell for the next 3 days. We met up with some of my mom's side of the family and also Sonya Anderson and Brittani Clonts. I was so excited to see them. It was a lot of fun, but I was so tired at the end of every day. I was glad to finally be home!


Most of the group


Jen, Me, Sonya, Brittani


Brittani (the flag girl), me and Jen


My cute little husband

4 comments:

Casey said...

Yay looks like so much fun. Now where are the ultrasound pictures you promised me lady?

Unknown said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I miss going to Lake Powell. How are things going for you guys?

Kristyn ;) said...

Looks like alot of fun!!

Donna Schauers said...

Okay -- We need to figure out how to get an invitation to this fun! Looks like a blast!!!