Monday, August 3, 2009

Derek's Mission Call

My brother Derek got his mission call! He is going to the Culiacan Mexico Mission. He's leaving December 2nd. His mission includes Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan. We are all really excited for him. I'm mostly excited because we'll hopefully get to go with my parents to go pick him up! Here are the maps of his mission.


His mission includes all of the highlighted part


In this map it includes the bottom half of Baja California


This is Mazatlan. Isn't it pretty?


This is Cabo



Too bad Derek can't really enjoy all of this!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Cabo San Lucas is my favorite place on earth. ok?

Anonymous said...

How Exciting!

Green's said...

Give Derek my congratulations. He'll at least be used to the heat from living in so. AZ.

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

Too funny...Cory's brother Skyler is in Culican Mexico on his mission...SO cool!!!!