Sunday, November 3, 2013

August 2013

Tonight I read Miki her birth story that I wrote down. She was so excited to hear it and it made her cry. She is such a sweet girl. It made me want to be better about blogging and journaling. 

August was a busy month for us. So many things happened! 
I joined snapchat
Miki helping fill envelopes for Derek and Sterling's wedding. 
This little girl is a mini me. She organized her drawers one day and actually did a really good job. 
Practicing wearing our wedding day clothes. He wasn't too happy, but sure was cute!
Now he's happy!
Love these kiddies!
Sweet boy! 
9 months old! 
We went to Snowflake, AZ one weekend to go through the temple with Sterling. We went to the temple, bought and played with dollar store toys and went to the park. It was a nice break from the heat! 
Miki found a new way to eat pie. 
Derek and Sterling were married August 23rd. The weather was nice for a whole, but then started raining during pictures and rained out the outdoor reception. At least they looked good. 😃
3 little cuties at the temple!
My Uncle Kenneth got Derek and Sterling a room in Thatcher and decided to decorate for them. He had us laughing the entire weekend. 
My family 😊
Love this guy even if he doesn't like pictures! 
Happy 5th birthday to Madison and McKenzie. I can't believe it's been so long! There is nothing better to me then seeing my family grow each year. 
Miki making her imaginary friend, Coco a cake for his mom. She is so funny!  
Cardinals family, first game if the season 

No comments: