Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mikelle's Blessing

On Sunday, March 7th we had Mikelle's blessing. Mikelle looked so pretty in her white dress. Jory gave her a great blessing. I'm so glad I have a husband who holds the priesthood. We had lots of family in town for the weekend and we mostly just ate food! I'm glad so many people could make it!

My family






She started getting angry


I loved her dress


Grandma Daley


Giving kisses to Grandpa Daley


I love this girl






Grandma Rhoton






Daley Family




Rhoton Family

6 comments:

Denver and Megan said...

Mikelle is so precious! All of your pictures turned out so good! I love the dress and her cute bow. It looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Guy and Stef said...

Chani, you look so good!! And your little girl is such a cutie!! Congrats!

Taylor Family said...

Mikelle is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful in her dress!

payneful life said...

Oh goodness she's SO beautiful in her blessing dress!

Ali said...

Chani!! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and Mikelle is one of my favorite names for a girl. :)