Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 months!

My little chunker is 3 months old. She's growing up so fast!
She smiles ALL the time now. And laughs! She's so cute. I could be so tired and irritated in the morning because she didn't sleep well and she'll smile at me and it makes it all better.
She finally likes little toys hanging above her. She gets really excited and wiggles her arms and legs and trys to hit the toys in front of her.
She loves to talk, especially in the morning.
She loves bath time and getting her diaper changed. She likes to be clean like her mom.
She holds her head up really well. She likes to have it up looking around.
She likes to watch me do things. If I walk in and out of the room she will try to follow me with her eyes.
She doesn't like being left in the living room while me and Jory are eating dinner. We have to bring her to the table with us or she cries.
She loves attention! And of course she gets it!

It's so fun to see her little personality. We love our little girl!



7 comments:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Chani, she is so dang cute. I really need to just take her for a weekend. She is getting so big and so fast. We love you guys and are glad she is getting the attention she needs. Haha. So super cute. Loe you and give her a hug from us.....:)

Anonymous said...

I miss that little girl!

Denver and Megan said...

She is such a cutie!!! I'm so excited we are have a girl first...Mikelle and Daley are going to be great 3rd Cousins! ;) Her smile is soooo precious!

Anonymous said...

She IS a chunk! how stinkin cute!!

Casey said...

AHHH how fun! I can't wait for Camden to get to this age. She is adorable.

Cody and Danica said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! How much does she weigh now?

payneful life said...

i could just squeeze her!