Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

March 7th was mine and Jory's 2 year anniversary. It's hard to believe it's only been 2 years, because it feels like 50 with all the things we've been through together! We've been through the death of our daughters, bedrest...twice, lots of hospital stays, my brother almost dying and living apart from each other for 2 months. Even though I hated going through all these things it has made us stronger together. I'm so glad I've had Jory by my side through everything. I love you Jory!

We obviously didn't do anything for our anniversary because we were busy with a baby blessing, but once everyone left we just relaxed...and it felt good!



2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! You guys make such a cute little family!

Anonymous said...

Wait we have the same background...