Monday, November 9, 2009

All it takes is a little faith!

I got released from the hospital today. I was so excited. The doctor came in before the ultrasound and talked to me. I asked her if my cervix could get thicker at all. She said it could but probably only half a centimeter. When I went into the hospital my cervix was 1.7 cm. Today it was 3.4 cm. That means it grew almost 2 cm. She was amazed. And so was I. Yesterday I kept telling Jory that I was hoping for a miracle, that some how my cervix would get to 3 cm. Well I got my miracle! It may not seem like a big thing to other people, but it is to me. That's what's keeping my baby inside. And I want her to keep on growing for as long as she can. My mom took me home to Thatcher, so I'll be here until I have the baby. I'm still on bedrest, so I would love visitors!

3 comments:

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

That is such a great thing Chani! Glad to hear it is going better. YOu are in our prayers!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Wish I was closer to go and visit you. Hope things are going well at your parent's home. I am sure you are enjoying being around family! We continue to pray for you. Love you and miss you tons!

Brooke said...

Ok, The kids and I are going to come see you! We plan to be in that area for Thanksgiving, so we will see you around then for sure. Maybe we could make it before then...I'll see what I can work out. Glad you made it down to Thatcher, where you have all your people!