Sunday, November 8, 2009

30 weeks

Things have been a lot better since I got the trebutaline shot. I haven't had any contractions since then. Which is really good. I got 2 steroid shots to help develop the baby's lungs. I get another ultrasound on Monday to check my cervix. I hoping that it will have gotten a lot thicker, so I could go home and possibly go to Thatcher for Thanksgiving and see Derek before he leaves on his mission. But that would definitely be a miracle! I'm extremely bored, so if you live close by you can come visit me!

4 comments:

Autumn Fauver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn Fauver said...

Hang in there the last few weeks really fly by! I am so glad things have gotten better for you! And one day when she's old enough to understand you can tell her about the boring weeks you spent in the hospital and laugh. Trust me it will only be a funny memory once you hold you little one for the first time. I had to get steriod shots too. dang. Weren't they fun!? lol but atleast you know its really going to help, so its worth it! :)

Lindsay said...

You are such a good mommy...I wish I lived closer, I would bring you something to do. I would love to sit by your bed and visit with you. I know how boring hospitals are...keep up the good work..Love you

payneful life said...

Boy oh Boy Chani. You are one tough mommy! I was on bedrest for a couple weeks and I went crazy I can only imagine how you're feeling. Hopefully you've got a really good book to read.

At least you're hanging in there and she will be in your arms before you know it.
Good Luck and I hope that you are able to see your family on Thanksgiving.