Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hospital Bedrest

Well I'm in the hospital on bedrest now. I called the doctor this morning because I was afraid my cerclage was ripping. So they had me come in and my cervix had gotten shorter. If it gets under 2 cm they put you in the hospital and my did. I've also been having a lot of contractions and the medicine they gave me wasn't stopping them. So I got a shot of terbutaline, which helped. I just hate it because it makes me shake and my heart beat really fast. I'm glad something is helping though. It's scary because I've been through this before, but I'm a lot more confident because I know my baby can live. Hopefully I can at least make it a few more weeks. And hopefully these stupid contractions stop!

6 comments:

Casey said...

I'm so sorry. :( I'll be praying for you!

Kaleigh Jean Spooner said...

you'll be in our prayers! I'm excited to see some cute baby pictures in the next few weeks!

Carlie said...

i am so sorry to hear that chani. you will be in our prayers!

Brian and Allison Ellerman said...

I got your little message on facebook... I hope everything goes good. Youre an amazing girl! Hang in there! Love you Chani

Anonymous said...

That is so scary! You and your little one are in my prayers!

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

You are in our prayers.