Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sometimes I like being tagged

5 Weird Things About Me:
1. I can't sleep in a bed if it wasn't made first. I don't like the sheets to be a mess. I can't sleep if they are.
2. I have a routine of what I do in the shower. If I don't do it that way I forget something.
3. I'm left handed...is that weird?
4. I have a really bad memory when it comes to conversations. I get off the phone with my mom and Jory always asks what we talked about, but I can never remember. It can take days for me to remember the whole conversation.
5. I dated Jory for a month before I realized I liked him. I didn't start liking him until I went to his house for Christmas and his brother-in-law (Jeremy, I know you read this) started talking to me about marriage. Then I realized I did like him and we were engaged 2 weeks later. So thanks Jeremy!

10 Years Ago:
1. I was 11
2. I was living in Kayenta...now I'm back.
3. I had a cute baby brother.
4. My mom was pregnant with Rocki
5. My teacher was Ms. Gann...I liked her.

5 Things On My TO DO List:
1. Make a Christmas card
2. Go shopping tomorrow!
3. Fold clothes (the worst part of laundry)
4. Pay Bills
5. Go to bed


5 Snacks That I Like:
1. Popcorn
2. Hot chocolate
3. Pineapple
4. Ice cream
5. Cookies



5 Things I Would Do With A Million Dollars:
1. Build a house
2. Save it
3. Pay off all our bills
4. Send Jory to school
5. Invest it, then I can make more money!

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Thatcher, AZ
2. Kayenta, AZ
3. Kanab, UT
4. Silver City, NM
5. Mesa, AZ


5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. R&R
2. Bookkeeper
3. Teacher's Aide
4. Manager at Pizza Edge
5. That's it!


5 people I am tagging:
No one because even if I did, they wouldn't do it. So if you want to you can!

7 comments:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Okay Chani, I am sorry about the last tag. It was just crazy. Jeremy will for sure get a kick out of reading this one. You are so funny.

Nicole said...

Hey! Don't know if you remember me...We met in college. I'm one of Kamala's friends from High School. My husband and Jory are friends so when I found your blog I saved it on my list! Happy Holidays!
~Nicole Lunt

Nicole said...

Haha...No. I finished the program last May. I am at home with the kids and will be as long as I can. Someday I might teach-or not-we'll see. Jarom didn't do the teaching program. Wasn't for him...and I told him I wouldn't do his homework ;) He started his own business insted. What are you doing these days?

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

I didn't know you lived in Silver. I grew up in a little town outside called Cliff. LOL! That's awesome! Hope you're doing well!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Chani, yeah I did read it! So I guess you can blame it on me but thats ok cause we love you in our family. Thanks for the up! JEREMY

Spencer and Mallory said...

Just thought I would let you know...the first 3 things on your "Weird" list are totally me too! I hate it when I get tagged because I can never think of answers ya know?! Anyways, I am totally agreeing with you on those ones. Do you remember cheer camp at SUU when we all had to have our hands tied together and you, me, and jill sat next to each other because we were all left handed? So we didn't have to use the other one at all? Good times!

Spencer and Mallory said...

I am the same way! I love finding people that are left handed. When we bought our house, our realtor was left handed and I loved it. He thought it was pretty cool too! And don't feel like a dork...I totally loved that we were all left handed!!! It always made me feel, not so abnormal! Haha.