Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fall 2012

Since I was on bed rest I missed my favorite season. I had plans to take Miki to that fair, Apple Annie's, carving pumpkins and going trick-or-treating. Luckily my mom and sisters took Miki to some of the things I wanted to do with her. These are all out of order, but oh well!


My sister Dani had her baby October 2nd and came to visit a few weeks after. Miki loved her cousin Callie.

Spider-girl

Happy 28th birthday Jory!

Helping make frybread

Miki loves her brother

"Feeding" her baby.

Having fun at the fair with Rocki




Taking her dog for a ride


Miki and Callie


Helping Aunt Bri make dinner

Grammy, Miki and Callie

Jacob and Callie (6 weeks apart)

Cousins

They love each other

Throwing a fit about taking a nap

Loving her Cardinals jersey from Papa

First time meeting Callie

No comments: