Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a Girl!

Me and Jory were very shocked to find out we were having a girl. We for sure thought we were having a boy. We haven't even picked out any girl names yet! I was so excited and I still am! Jory still wishes she was a boy. I started feeling bad that I always thought of her as a boy, but then I remembered my mom thought I was going to be a boy and name me Ned, so I'm glad I came out a girl!

Here's our cute little baby girl. She weighs 13 ounces now.



Jory asked what size her feet were and the ultrasound tech didn't know, so she measured them for us.



20 weeks

7 comments:

Denver and Megan said...

Yay! A baby girl that is so exciting! Congratulations!

Casey said...

Look at that profile! She is so pretty you can tell! I'm so excited for you guys.

Janae said...

LOL! Congrat, guys!

payneful life said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Girls are totally so much fun!

Jory reminds me of Bryce he wanted a boy so bad. But once that little girl comes he'll be wrapped around her little finger.

So excited for you guys!

Green's said...

Such excellent news! I was hoping for you to have a girl!

The Tucker Family said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! Love the feet pictures!

The Merrill Family said...

Congrats you two! That is so exciting, I'm glad everything is going well for you! You look cute also!