Saturday, January 10, 2009

Copycat

My sister Dani is engaged! I'm so excited for her. She's marrying Bryce Carter. I'm excited to have a married sister now. They got engaged EXACTLY a year from the time me and Jory got engaged. Isn't that weird? And...they copied us even more! They went to a Sun's game the first of January...so did me and Jory. And my mom and dad went on vacation for my mom's birthday the week after we got engaged and my parents are doing it again after Dani got engaged. And that's not it...we were/will both be 20when we got married. What weird coincidences!

Here is a picture after they got engaged.


This is my favorite. Rocki cried forever after they got engaged. She did that with me and Jory too. She's so funny.


I just wish I could have been there! I hate missing out on things like this!

4 comments:

Spencer and Mallory said...

That is so exciting! Tell her congratulations! I was so excited for her when I read this! It's too bad that you weren't there for it! Where do you live in comparison to them? I was thinking that you were pretty close...so where are they living and where are you living?

Casey said...

That's awesome. Are they gonna come live with you and help out with the pizza place too?

Jeremy.Celeste said...

That is awesome. Tell her we say congratulations. Rocki is so cute. I guess your fake bridal shower announcements rubbed off on Bryce. {Haha}

Donna Schauers said...

What a great picture of the happy couple!!! (I wonder who took it???)