Sunday, January 15, 2012

Miki Turns 2!

On December 23rd Miki turned 2. It's hard to believe I have a two year old, but she definitely acts like one! We had a small party at our house with the Rhoton's and the Daley's.

Miki was so excited to open her "bir-kay"

She finally learned that birthday's are fun and you get to open presents. Now anytime it is anyone else's birthday she will say, "Miki bir-kay."
I was so excited for her to open her kitchen. I knew she would love it.

She was loving unwrapping presents



Later that night my dad brought over another present for her since he wasn't able to come to her party.


Happy Birthday Miki! We love you!

At her 2 year appointment she weighed 31 lbs ( 90%) and is 36 inches tall (94%). So she is a big girl! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She has grown up! So cute!