Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Update

I figured since I haven't posted anything in a while I would post a little update. We moved to a new house (that I love) and have been painting, fixing it up, moving and decorating. So we have been busy. Jory quit his job and it took 2 1/2 months to find another one (which is why I haven't felt like blogging. It's not fun when your life sucks!)
Miki has been growing up. I can't believe she will be 2 in two months! She talks like a pro now. She can definitely get her point across. She loves babies, bags, shoes and clothes (she is definitely a girl!) She only likes nursery if I stay with her and don't leave her side. She loves to sing in church and will sing all the hymns during sacrament meeting. She is too smart for me and Jory now. We can't trick her into eating anything or doing anything. We sure love our little Miki. She makes us laugh everyday.




3 comments:

Bryce and Dani Carter said...

I miss my baby! I know she misses me too. She already called me today!

Carlie said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is now! Where did you all move to? Are you still in Thatcher?

Unknown said...

love you pictures. can't believe how big she is getting.grand mon yvette.