Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easter 2011

On the Saturday, before Easter, my cousin, Jen got married in the Mesa Temple. All the girls in my family (minus Bri) and my dad went to the wedding. While we were in the temple my little sister, Rocki watched Mikelle. I was nervous the whole time. So were my parents. My dad lectured Rocki about never letting Miki go to anyone Rocki didn't know because he was worried about her getting kidnapped. Which made me even more worried! But it turned out okay!


Me, Miki my grandma, Rocki, my cousin's wife Ashley and Dani



Me and Miki



Miki loved all the flowers around the temple






For Easter we were babysitting my brother Chad and sister Rocki, so we didn't do much. We had an Easter egg hunt and tried taking pictures. Miki wouldn't look at the camera at all. She liked the plastic eggs too much.


Our attempt at a family picture



Miki loved finding eggs. She knew exactly what to do without us telling her. After about 5 eggs she was done though, she figured she had all she needed.





1 comment:

Carlie said...

She's getting so big, and cute!