Saturday, March 26, 2011

We Moved!!!

We moved home! I'm so excited. I will miss some things about Kayenta, but I'm so happy we are gone. I love that I just have to drive 5 minutes to go to Wal-Mart, instead of 2 hours. I love that I can actually buy things from the frozen section, without having to worry about it melting. I like that I don't have to bring an ice chest anytime I go to the grocery store. I love that I will have a babysitter and can actually go on a date with my husband. I love that our families are close by. I like that everyone doesn't stare at me in public places because I look out of place there. I love that there is a temple close by. I like that there is a hospital and doctors close by, so I don't have to worry about having a sick baby and so we can have more kids. I like that we won't have to spend so much on gas all the time. I love it here!

I'm so happy to be home!

4 comments:

Brian and Allison Ellerman said...

Yay! It makes me happy too! Welcome back!

Kamala Crockett said...

Oh yay Gunnar and I need some friends to play with!

Annie Krissman said...

I for one know how you feel! I am bummed that things were so hectic for us just before you left and that we weren't able to hang out.

I have been trying to teach little Ryann that her BFF Micki is gone. Today when we drove by your old house she said, "Micki went bye bye". Then she added,"sad". I didn't teach her that part. We miss you guys, but are happy for you.

The Tucker Family said...

What?!?! You didn't want to live in Kayenta forever??? Crazy!! Haha! Just kidding- I don't blame you at all! I bet your Mom is excited to have Micki so close!