Friday, February 11, 2011

Sun's Game

Last week we went to a Sun's game. My dad rented a suite for his and my sister's birthdays. It was so much fun. Miki loved it! She loved the lights and music. Anytime a song would come on she would start dancing. She did pretty good the whole time considering it was bedtime. That night she went home with Grandma and Grandpa, and me and Jory stayed in Mesa for the night. It was my first night without her. I missed my baby, but it was sure nice to have a break. She had a blast without Mom and Dad. I don't think she even missed us. She was excited to see me when I walked in, but she wanted to keep playing right after that.













A few days later we went to see some of Jory's family in Duncan. Miki was naughty the whole time. We had a hard time getting any pictures without her crying.

Here she is with her cousin Daya


Daya, Gaitlin, and Miki

1 comment:

payneful life said...

I've never been to a suns game but it looks like a lot of fun!
she's getting so big!
i love her round face!

i'm so ready to leave my girls with the grandparents. i think they are too. :)