Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday

I turned 23 on Friday. It was a nice, relaxing day. Jory took me out to breakfast at "The View" in Monument Valley with our friend's Ryan and Annie. Afterward we drove around Monument Valley for awhile. We came home and played Super Mario Brothers on the Wii. For dinner Jory made me fajitas and even did the dishes! Jory got me an I-Pod Touch and I love it, but I'm pretty sure Jory loves it more then me! It was such a good day, even Mikelle was good for me!

Mikelle and Ryann


Our family in Monument Valley


Ryan, Annie and Little Ryann


23!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday! :) Your little family is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!

payneful life said...

Happy Birthday!

Mikelle is SO cute!

Kristyn ;) said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry its sortta late. Glad you had a good day!