Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our week in Thatcher

Last week Mikelle and I got to spend a week in Thatcher. Jory had to stay home and work, so he took me to Flagstaff and my mom came to Flag and picked me up. We did all kinds of things while we were there.

Bri wanted to take pictures with her favorite baby before Morp.


Little Bunny


Of course Grandma had to take tons of pictures




For Family Home Evening we had a bonfire at our ranch




Dani and Bryce had dinner with the Carter's that night and Bri had a tennis match, so it was just me and Rocki and Chad...and of course Sheriff (the dog)




Mikelle was always so tired by bedtime


We got to hangout in the jacuzzi with Grandpa






My mom wanted to get a picture by the Mexico map to send to Derek...she's a funny lady!


We also we to visit the Rhoton family, where everyone fought over her. We visited my friends Rocki and Stefani who just had babies. They made me want to move back to Thatcher really bad! And we went to Tucson to go shopping. It was a very fun week, but it's always good to come home!

2 comments:

Babette said...

I miss my little baby and of course you!

Anonymous said...

I miss that little girl, bring her back to me!