Thursday, February 11, 2010

George & Reba Concert

Last week me and Jory went to a George Strait and Reba McEntire concert with my sister Dani and her husband Bryce. Jory loved it. I would have too if it wasn't 4 1/2 hours long. I was so tired and wondering how Mikelle was doing that I couldn't enjoy it.



Me and Dani so excited to be there.


This is a pretty bad picture, but it was the only one with all 4 of us. We didn't have time to take another one because the concert started right after we took it.


LeeAnn Womack


Reba


Melissa Peterman (Barbra Jean from "Reba") came out and was hilarious. This was probably my favorite part of the whole concert.


George Strait

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Awe jealous! I miss being able to do things that this. I know what you mean about not being able to enjoy things when you've got a baby at home and aren't sure how they are doing, us mothers can't help but worry about them :)

hatch family said...

oh man, i'm so jealous of you guys! That would have been an awesome concert! I love them! And so does tristan

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

That looks awesome! I'm very jealous you went to that concert!