Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're home!

We are finally home after 2 months! It feels so good to be home and actually be a family again! The house looked exactly how I left it at the beginning of November. There was still a pumpkin on the table and Halloween candy on the counter. Luckily my mom came and cleaned and organized for me.

Here are a few pictures from last week:

Mikelle got jaundice, so she had to get a BiliBlanket. I thought it was actually going to be a blanket, but it was just a light that you put underneath the baby. Luckily she got over the jaundice pretty fast.



She's so much darker then me. She came out tan!





It so much fun having a baby. I just wish she slept at night instead of during the day!

8 comments:

payneful life said...

She is just precious! I'm glad you're home and well.

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss her so much! She is so cute!!

Kamala Crockett said...

She is so adorable Chani! How exciting! What a crazy pregnancy but isn't it all worth it now?? Have fun and enjoy your sweet newborn.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Oh, Chani and Jory, she is beautiful. We are so happy for you and can't wait to see this precious little girl. Glad you are home. Hope things continue to go well. We miss you and love you. The boys are so excited to see and meet little Mikelle.

Val said...

She's one of the prettiest babies I've seen! I'm sure it feels so good to be in your own space:)

Autumn Fauver said...

she is a gorgeous baby! And ahh man good times, my baby girl had jaundice really bad too she was our little glow bug for like a week. Glad to hear that she is doing well! Congrats!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

Sooo Gorgeous! Congrats Chani!!

Taylor Family said...

She is adorable Chani! I wish we lived closer to each other we could have play dates! (When Mikelle is older of course) Hope all is well with you and your family.