Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dani's Reception Week

I got to spend a whole week in Thatcher, so during the week I:

Helped Derek ask Sonora Thatcher to prom



The sign says: Sonora, I'd be a LUCKY DUCK if you went to Prom with me.


Watched Rocki's track meet



Convinced Rocki to get her hair cut.


I might just get my hair cut like that!


Babysat Daya for 2 days. Her mom, Whitney was in the hospital with her new baby. We had a fun time with Daya and were sad to see her go home! My favorite story is when me, Jory and Daya went to the eye doctor. Jory had an appointment so me and Daya went to Wal-Mart. As soon as we were outside and Daya noticed Jory wasn't there she said, "HEY! Jor, come on! Jor, Jor, Jor." I had to convince her that we would come back for him, but she had a hard time leaving him.


And decorated the church for Dani and Bryce's reception. This was my contribution, with help from Dani's in-laws.











I love Chad in this picture.


Green Blue Coconut Slush


Me and Allison. I love her.


Poor Bryce got shoulder surgery on Wednesday, so I'm sure he was in pain.


I had a fun time in Thatcher, but it sure is nice to be home.

3 comments:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Chani, It looks like you had so much fun. Glad you were able to help your brother ask a girl to prom. I remember those times. Oh, so fun! Glad you are home. How long will you be staying....:)? P.S. You did a good job on those lights. Look at you....:)

Chris Whitney Lewis Family said...

Chani, thanks so much to you and Jory for all that you did. Daya did have a blast that's for sure, and the reception was so pretty. Can't wait to see you guys next month, we sure do miss you a ton!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Donna Schauers said...

Wow -- you were such a busy girl!!! I'm sure you'r'e Mom appreciated your help.