Saturday, March 21, 2009

For Kara!

I promise I will update my blog as soon as we get home. We have been doing so many fun things, but I've had no computer to update my blog on. But, we got a new laptop now and Jory pretty much knows I'll be taking it over. We've had so many computer and electrical problems that I'm hoping we'll be good for a while. In January we had a power outage for a day and a half, then again in February. Then we had some surge protecters that were plugged in the wall pop and burn up. We figured out we had some kind of short and an electrical wire was touching another wire that it wasn't supposed too. So we got that fixed...then Jory's laptop got a virus, my desktop computer wouldn't turn on. So we sent both of them away to get fixed. We got Jory's back, but we had alreayd sold it, so we had to give it away right away. We got my computer back, but it wasn't fixed right, so we sent it back to them. Hopefully it's there when we get home. We had been saving up for a new laptop, so we finally got one. So hopefully this works for a long time. It's not very fun being disconneted from the world for 3 weeks. But Kara, I know you like looking at my blog, so I promise I will put some pictures up and tell you everything we've been up too. Oh, by the way...Jory and I have already been married ONE YEAR! It's amazing how time flies!

1 comment:

Spencer and Mallory said...

Haha, thanks. I am acting brave now. We'll see what happens when he actually leaves. We already spend a lot of time apart with work and everything anyways, so I think that will help a little bit in the transition, and I am surrounded by family too. We'll see how it goes though. It's definitely going to be hard with him leaving though. I just can't think about that now...not until he is actually leaving. *sigh*