Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm finally updating!

This weekend was my friend Moriah's wedding. Jory couldn't go because he had a campout with the scouts and since he's the Scout Master, he had to go. So I picked up my friend, Terra in Flagstaff and we drove to Mesa. I had a lot of fun even though it was as short weekend. Moriah's sealing was the first I had been to since me and Jory got married. So it was fun to hear all the blessings again, because I sure didn't remember them!

Me, Terra and Moriah


Moriah and Brad


Jory had a lot of fun on his campout. They went ice fishing and he actually caught a fish. His second one in his whole life. He was pretty excited! He said the trick is listening to country music while you're fishing.

It was good to come back home and see my husband again! I miss him when we're apart!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Fuuuun. Marriage is great and fun and stuff.

Autumn Fauver said...

Hey I know this is SOoo random! You might remember me... you might not. And its cool if you don't really b/c it was a long time ago...

I'm a friend of Brittani clonts and like a hundred years ago I came to thatcher to hang out with britt and I remember you b/c brittani took me to your familys house to hang out & eat pizza like everyday. lol Well anyways my name is Autumn Fauver and I was looking for brittani's blog and I ran across yours! Well anyways have a nice day!

Casey said...

you totally should, they are so yummy and i hate vegetables. haha i want to eat a smoothie for every meal. serious.

Casey said...

To make it for me and lukas i put 7 frozen strawberries (the big ones from costco) one banana, some frozen orange juice from concentrate, milk...just however much i want, and then a small handful of baby spinach leaves. You can make it however you like to make smoothies and then just add just spinach or any other green leafy thing i guess. haha But spinach is healthy and tasteless.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. Hope you are doing well. Have a most fabulous day....:)